Abu Dhabi National Oil Company
The vision of the Petroleum Ports Authority is to attain a leading regulatory role, and develop and maintain world class infrastructure while promoting sustainable efficiency and excellence.
Local marine notices and marine circulars issued and enforced by the PPA can be found here.
Our established vetting process ensures that all vessels operating in our ports conform to the highest international standards.
This secures the safe carriage of ADNOC Group cargoes and minimizes risk.
All vessels visiting the Petroleum Ports must comply with Port Regulations.
Users may download the necessary Forms and Port Information .
Details of our state of the art Vessel Traffic Information System are available here.
We operate both Offshore and Onshore Petroleum Ports.
Jebel Dhanna Ruwais Port is located onshore approximately 240 kms. West of Abu Dhabi City.
Das Zirku and Mubarraz Ports are located between 55 and 90 Nautical Miles offshore.
Please use 3 or more characters to search
Content of this document might become obsolete after printed date 09/29/2023 11:28:19 AM
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company Petroleum Ports Authority
1. Guidance Passage Plan- West Gasha to ADNOC Onshore Terminal Ely Approach
2. Guidance Passage Plan-West Gasha to ADNOC Onshore Terminal Wly Approach
3. Guidance Passage Plan- West Gasha to RR-I
4. Guidance Passage Plan- West Gasha to RR-II & RR-III
5. Guidance Passage Plan- West Gasha to Fertil
6. Guidance Passage- West Gasha to NGL Terminal
7. Guidance Passage Plan- West Gasha to Sulphur 3&4
8. Guidance Passage Plan-East Gasha to Borouge
Content of this document might become obsolete after printed date