Letter of Assistance for Security Pass

Contractor, Sub-Contractor/Vessel agents shall submit request to the Harbour Master of the relevant Port for Letter of Assistance in standard templates as below with a copy of their Commercial License.

The Commercial License for the Contractor, Subcontractor/Vessel agents, shall as a must, have following activity listed under Commercial activity section:
‘’Onshore And Offshore Oil And Gas Fields and Facilities Services”

Depending on the nature of the work, the requestor shall ensure that other particular activity is also listed under the Commercial activity section of their Commercial License, for this they may have to approach Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce.

Template for Contractors

Template for Sub-Contractors